Crime Classification Manual Part I Chapter 5 22

 


Crime Classification Manual Part I Chapter 5 22

A STANDARD SYSTEM FOR INVESTIGATING AND CLASSIFYING VIOLENT CRIMES

SECOND EDITION

John E. Douglas, Ann W. Burgess, Allen G. Burgess, and Robert K. Ressler, Editors

 

Jurisdictions experiencing a large number of missing person reports daily

will be reticent to enter all of the cases into a database. That reluctance will be increased when agencies discover that many of their missing person reports involve repeated teenage runaways who return home after a few days. Nevertheless, it is better to err on the side of caution and enter into the database more cases than thought necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crime Classification Manual Part I Chapter 3 17

Is the role of deviant sexual fantasy related to the types of sexual offence committed by Ted Bundy? (9)

Crime Classification Manual Part II Chapter 9 B 12